Toddlers. Social and emotional development / executive producer, Kathleen O. Ryan ; director, Mike Poglitsch ; Learning Seed
- Additional Titles:
- Toddler series and Social and emotional development
- Chicago, IL : Learning Seed, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Poglitsch, Mike, Ryan, Kathleen O., and Learning Seed Company
- Language Note:
- In English.
- From raging tantrums to fits of giggles, toddlers are skilled at expressing their emotions. During their second and third year of life, gender and temperament play an important role in social development. By interacting with family and peers, one- and two-year-olds develop attachments and social bonds. This program presents educator insights, pertinent vocabulary, statistics, and activities relating to the social and emotional growth and development children experience during the toddler years.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2020).
View MARC record | catkey: 31181127