Music and learning. Program 3, Instruments / produced by Peter Berkow, Anita Berkow
- Additional Titles:
- Music in the classroom, Instruments in the classroom, and Instruments
- Chicago, IL : Learning Seed, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Berkow, Anita and Berkow, Peter
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Musical instruments work well in the classroom, and you can learn how to use them successfully, even if you aren't a rock star. This program demonstrates the use of musical instruments in pre-school and kindergarten classrooms. A wide variety of ideas are presented to help incorporate musical instruments into your curriculum. Any teacher, with any level of musical ability, can have fun and reach important instructional objectives at the same time.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2020).
View MARC record | catkey: 31181131