Teaching your young child series. Steps to reading / produced, written and directed by Nancy Battista Morgan ; a KNB production
- Additional Titles:
- Parental involvement curriculum and Steps to reading
- Baldwin, NY : Educational Activities Inc., 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Morgan, Nancy Battista and KNB Productions
- Language Note:
- In English.
- STEPS TO READING -- Visually stresses the overwhelming importance of parents reading to their children no matter what language is used or what the parents' educational level. Illustrates how speaking listening, retelling stories and slowly picking out words are all stepping stones to literacy. Parents are shown how to actively build their child's ability to write. STEPS TO READING is part of the Teaching Your Young Child Series. These illustrative DVD/videos show parents how to easily help their children develop the skills that will help them become successful in school. Based on research, this curriculum can be used with parents as part of parental education training sessions or by parents at home. Parents are shown in many different situations, all of which use everyday activities and materials to help their children develop educationally.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2020).
View MARC record | catkey: 31181138