Gayelle. 1988, series one, Programme #14 / Banyan presents ; directed by Walt Lovelace, Karen Martinez ; produced by Anthony Hall, Bruce Paddington, Christopher Laird ; a Banyan production
- Additional Titles:
- Gayelle. Series one, 1988, Programme no. 14
Gayelle programme. 1988, series one, Programme no. 14
- Trinidad and Tobago : Banyan Archive, 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Martinez, Karen
Hall, Tony, 1948-
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Teaser : Students of extra mural art class: Welcome to gayelle Opening Sequence with Theme KADAMBARI by Ron Reid Errol Sitahal and Joanne C. Williams open the show Joanne C. Williams interviews artists Eddie Bowen and Steve Oudit about the exhibition by their Extra mural art students at Gallery 1234 with stills of some of the paintings Errol Sitahal talks to one of the students, Illya Furlonge-Walker, about his experience of the course and his work. Cultural Sprangalang answers the question: What is the special feature of the Travellers Tree. Joanne C. Williams speaks o one of the students, Charles Agard, about his experience of the course and his work. Joanne C. Williams interviews Edwina Peters, Government Archivist, about the National Archives and its exhibition, GLIMPSES '88. Calypso archivist Rocky McCollin speaking at a seminar as part of a seminar at the exhibition Glimpses '88 at the national Archives. Shots of some of the volumes in the archive. Errol Sitahal talks to one of the students, Sally Mohammed, about her experience of the course and her work. Scenes from rehearsal of The Wine of Astonishment. Errol Sitahal speaks with author, Earl Lovelace and director, Earl Warner and shows extracts of scenes from the rehearsal. What's On!? Bagasse Company promotes its workshop in theatre What's On! Continues Tony Hall speaks with Treasure la Chapelle about a tour of a team of musicians (children) to Europe Errol Sitahal and Joanne C. Williams close the show Calypso archivist Rocky McCollin speaking at a seminar as part of a seminar at the exhibition Glimpses '88 at the national Archives. Under Credits quotes-calypso about argument between farmer and breadfruit tree.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 04, 2019).
View MARC record | catkey: 31181838