Games programming with C# in Unity : learn how to make fun and interesting games from scratch / [Alan Thorn] ; [produced by] Apress
- Additional Titles:
- Games programming with C Sharp in Unity
- New York, NY : Apress, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (86 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Thorn, Alan and Apress (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Make fun and interesting games from scratch using the C# language and the Unity engine. In this quick-start video course designed for complete beginners, expert games developer Alan Thorn guides you step by step through the fascinating world of games programming. Based on Thorn's unique Open Stream learning principles, you'll see that programming is a critically important skill for making successful video games. During this video you'll work on a variety of practical projects, starting with programming basics and finishing at an intermediate level giving you everything needed to make fun, creative games. You'll understand important concepts, such as variables, loops, functions, conditional statements, and lots more. By the end of this course, you'll have created engaging and playable games that you can send to friends and family. Plus, you'll have established a strong foundation in games programming, helping you build your own games from your own ideas to get you on the right path for a rewarding career in games. What You'll Learn: Develop important self-learning skills to help you expand your programming knowledge. Create effective scripts and programs for making great games. Understand important concepts, including variables, loops, functions, and coroutines. Balance gameplay mechanics to make interesting experiences. Who This Video Is For: Those interested in learning games programming for the first time.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 09, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Alan Thorn, presenter.
View MARC record | catkey: 31182070