RDS PostgreSQL and DynamoDB CRUD : AWS with Python and Boto3 / Niyazi Erdoğan
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Learn: You'll learn how to launch and configure Relational Database Instances (RDS) on AWS using Python and Boto3! You'll learn how to connect to RDS PostgreSQL instances on AWS using Python and psycopg2! You'll learn how to implement Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations on RDS PostgreSQL using Python and psycopg2 library! You'll learn how to create and configure NoSQL DynamoDB Tables on AWS using Python and Boto3. You'll learn how to implement Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations on DynamoDB using Python and Boto3! You'll be confident to work with AWS APIs using Python for any kind of AWS resource on RDS and DynamoDB! About: Do you want to learn how to launch managed Relational Databases or RDS on AWS? Do you want to learn how to connect to your RDS DB instances using Python and psycopg2 library and implement all Create, Read, Update, and Delete (CRUD) operations? Or Do you want to learn how to implement NoSQL DynamoDB Tables on AWS and work with data from scanning, querying to update, read, and delete operations? Then, this is the course you need on RDS and DynamoDB on AWS! This course covers the following topics: We'll set up your environment on both Mac OS and Windows. Create your own credentials for AWS RDS or Relational Database Service from AWS. Launch your own Amazon RDS Instances purely with your Python code. Connect to our RDS database instance using Python and psycopg2 librar.y Execute your queries against RDS PostgreSQL CRUD operations against our own-launched RDS PostgreSQL instance on AWS. Create your own DynamoDB Tables on AWS with Python! Provide a key schema, attribute definitions and apply throughput to your tables Basic CRUD operations with DynamoDB. Explore DynamoDB query operation and use conditions. Scan operation which basically scans your whole data and retrieves the results. People who are passionate and want to learn more about AWS using Python and Boto3 will benefit from this course. All the code files are placed at GitHub.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 23, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Niyazi Erdoğan.
View MARC record | catkey: 31182316