The big picture : rethinking dyslexia / presented by KPJR Films, LLC in association with Shadow Creek Films ; directed by James Redford ; produced by Windy Borman & James Redford
- Additional Titles:
- Rethinking dyslexia
- Sausalito, CA : Ro*Co Films, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (53 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Redford, James, 1962-, Borman, Windy, KPJR Films, Shadow Creek Films, Film Platform, and Ro*Co Films Educational (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- A dyslexic high school student pursues admission to a leading college - a challenge for a boy who didn't learn to read until 4th grade. Additional accounts of the dyslexic experience from children, experts, and iconic leaders at the top of their fields, help us to understand that dyslexia, a persistent problem with learning to read, can be as great a gift as it sometimes is an obstacle.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 30, 2020).
Originally released as a motion picture in 2012.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Original music, Todd Boekelheide ; executive producer, Karen Pritzker.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Featuring David Boies, Richard Branson, Sheree Carter-Galvan, Toby Cosgrove, Sebastian Galvan, Geralyn Lucas, Skye Lucas, Tyler Lucas, Gavin Newsom, Bonnie Patten, Karen Pritzker, Dylan Redford, Kyle Redford, Bennett Shaywitz, Sally Shaywitz, Charles Schwab, Allison Schwartz.
- Sundance Film Festival 2012, special selection ; American Film Showcase 2012, official selection
View MARC record | catkey: 31182558