Fortunate son : a film with my family / EyeSteelFilm presents ; written and directed by Tony Asimakopoulos ; produced by Daniel Cross, Mila Aung-Thwin, Bob Moore
- Paris, France : CAT&Docs, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (79 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Asimakopoulos, Tony, Aung-Thwin, Mila, Cross, Daniel (Documentary filmmaker), Moore, Bob (Film producer), EyeSteelFilm (Firm), and Film Platform
- Language Note:
- In English and Greek with English subtitles.
- Sometimes, the camera can be the eyes through which you look at your own life. Filmmaker Tony Asimakopoulos uses the lens to examine not only his past and present, but also his parents and friends, and his relationships with them. In this self - assured film, Asimakopoulos gains new and painful insights that transport him to a less illustrious time in his life: when a drug - fuelled depression led him to the edge of total self - destruction. But things are going well for him now. He asks in voice - over whether he is a good son.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 20, 2020).
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Associate producer, Tony Asimakopoulos ; original music, Philip Karneef ; cinematographer, Tony Asimakopoulos ; sound editor, Kyle Stanfield ; editor, Tony Asimakopoulos.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Participants, Aristomenis Asimakopoulos, Vassiliki Asimakopoulos, Tony Asimakopoulos, Natalie Karneef.
View MARC record | catkey: 31182652