Ground-water availability from the unconsolidated deposits of the St. Lawrence River Basin, New York / by Edward F. Bugliosi
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Albany, New York : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map).
- Additional Creators:
- Bugliosi, Edward F. and New York (State). Department of Environmental Conservation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:87-4133
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:250,000 (W 76°30ʹ00ʺ--W 73°07ʹ30ʺ/N 45°07ʹ30ʺ--N 43°30ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation."
"Hydrology by E.F. Bugliosi and R.A. Trundell, 1986."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, bibliographical references, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 31184209