Coral reef ecosystem water temperature monitoring protocol. V. 1.00 / Andy D. Davis [and nine others].
- Davis, Andy D.
- Fort Collins, Colorado : U.S. Department of Interior, National Park Service, Natural Resource Stewardship and Science, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (106 pages in various pagings) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Park Service. Natural Resource Stewardship and Science
- Natural resource report ; NPS/SFCN/NRR--2013/679
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Water temperature—Florida—Measurement
- Water temperature—Caribbean Area—Measurement
- Water temperature—Florida—Measurement—Equipment and supplies
- Water temperature—Caribbean Area—Measurement—Equipment and supplies
- Coral reef ecology—Florida
- Coral reef ecology—Caribbean Area
- Corals—Habitat—Caribbean Area
- Environmental monitoring—Florida
- Environmental monitoring—Caribbean Area
- "NPS 910/121579, July 2013"--Page ii., "Experience your America"--Page 4 of cover., and Includes appendixes.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 31-33).
View MARC record | catkey: 31184553