How to reduce health care costs : understanding the cost of health care in America : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, on examining how to reduce health care costs, focusing on understanding the cost of health care in America, June 27, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 65 pages).
- S. hrg. ; 115-832
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-115shrg30643.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Buntin, Melinda, M.D., Ph.D., Mike Curb Professor and Chair, Department of Health Policy, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN; Jha, Ashish, M.D., M.P.H., Director, Harvard Global Health Institute, K. T. LI Professor and Senior Associate Dean, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health, and Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, MA; Brennan, Niall, M.P.P., President and Executive Director, Health Care Cost Institute, Washington, DC; Hymann, David, M.D., J.D., Professor, Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2018-06-27.
View MARC record | catkey: 31185264