Routledge handbook of gender and feminist geographies / edited by Anindita Datta, [and four others].
- Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Datta, Anindita, 1968-
- Routledge International Handbooks
- "This handbook provides a comprehensive analysis of contemporary gender and feminist geographies in an international and multi-disciplinary context. It features 48 new contributions from both experienced and promising scholars who critically review and appraise the current state of the art. Additionally, future development of conceptual and theoretical approaches as well as empirical knowledge and understanding of feminist geographies and gender studies are assessed. Following a thorough introduction by the Editors, the handbook is divided into four parts which engage with geographical scales and societal issues including violence, resistance, agency and desire: Establishing Feminist Geographies Placing Feminist Geographies, Engaging Feminist Geographies, Doing Feminist Geographies. The Routledge Handbook of Gender and Feminist Geographies will be an essential reference work for scholars interested in Feminist Geography, Gender Studies and Geographical Thought"--
- 9781315164748 (electronic bk.)
1315164744 (electronic bk.)
9781000051858 (electronic bk. : EPUB)
1000051854 (electronic bk. : EPUB)
9781000051773 (electronic bk. : PDF)
1000051773 (electronic bk. : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biographical Note:
- Anindita Datta is an associate professor at the Department of Geography, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, India. Peter Hopkins is a professor of Social Geography in the School of Geography, Politics and Sociology at Newcastle University, UK. Lynda Johnston is a professor of Geography at the University of Waikato in Tauranga, Aotearoa New Zealand. Elizabeth Olson is a professor of Geography and Global Studies at the University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, USA. Joseli Maria Silva is a professor of Geography at the State University of Ponta Grossa, Brazil.
View MARC record | catkey: 31185486