- Fuchs, Martin
- Berlin/Boston Walter de Gruyter GmbH 2020
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (1416 p.)
- Additional Creators:
- Bjørn Parson, Rahul, Fuchs, Martin, Linkenbach, Antje, Mulsow, Martin, Otto, Bernd-Christian, and Rüpke, Jörg
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- This volume brings together key findings of the research project 'Religious Individualisation in Historical Perspective' at the Max Weber Centre for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies. Combining a wide range of disciplinary approaches, methods and theories, the volume assembles over 50 contributions that explore and compare processes of religious individualisation in Asia, the Mediterranean, and Europe from antiquity to the recent past.
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0
View MARC record | catkey: 31188258