Annies [electronic resource] : growing organically / Bill Fanning
- Fanning, Bill
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case is about a brand that had established itself in a small number of categories with a specific target and is attempting to appeal to a broader target and expand into other categories. The primary focus of the case is on Annies expansion into the frozen pizza category; however the longer-term focus is on planned expansion into other categories and the ability to broaden the appeal of the brand to a more mainstream target.
- 9781526407979 (ebook)
- Originally published: Fanning, B. (2014). Annies: growing organically. The Berkeley-Haas Case Series. University of California, Berkeley. Haas School of Business.
View MARC record | catkey: 31195655