Beyond the task and maintenance functions in groups [electronic resource] : developing external functions in a high-performing entrepreneurial team in Thailand / Vasu Keerativutisest, Bruce Hanson
- Keerativutisest, Vasu
- London : SAGE Publications Pvt. Ltd, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Hanson, Bruce
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The focal organization for this article is the leading engineering service company in Thailand hereinafter called 'Thai CLV'. The company is well known for the good quality of its maintenance projects for oil tanks with a long period of service for the customers. Due to the rapidly changing engineering and technological landscape and the robust competition of the external environment and competitors, the management of the company believes that the utilization of team structure could deliver a flexible working environment and better outcomes for the project. Therefore, its field operations have utilized a team structure for its tank maintenance process. The focus of this article is Thai CLV's effort to further organize itself around high-performance teams by exploring the opportunities of external functions towards a high-performing entrepreneurial team.
- 9781526429902 (ebook)
- Originally published in Keerativutisest, V., & Hanson, B. (2016). Beyond the Task and Maintenance Functions in Groups: Developing External Functions in a High-performing Entrepreneurial Team in Thailand. South Asian Journal of Business and Management Cases, 5(1) 30-42. DOI:.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31195777