The Boeing Company [electronic resource] : delays in the launch of the 787 Dreamliner / Justin F. Adair, Rory M. Tipton, John P. Marshall, James S. O'Rourke
- Adair, Justin F.
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Tipton, Rory M., Marshall, John P., and O'Rourke, James S., 1946-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case will examine the complex challenges of a global business which must maintain healthy communications with customers, investors, and suppliers. The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is by most accounts a success story of modern innovation, yet its production delays present a unique challenge for a corporate communication officer.
- 9781526406118 (ebook)
- Originally published: Adiar, J. F., Tipton, R. M., Marshall, J. P., & ORourke, J. S. (2008). The Boeing Company: Delays in the launch of the 787 Dreamliner. 08-06. Notre Dame, IN: The Eugene D. Fanning Center for Business Communication, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame.
View MARC record | catkey: 31195824