The BP Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Part 2 [electronic resource] / William Rick Crandall, John A. Parnell & John E. Spillan
- Crandall, William, 1956-
- [London] : SAGE, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Parnell, John A. (John Alan), 1964- and Spillan, John E.
- SAGE knowledge. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- On April 20, 2010, BP's offshore drilling rig, the Deepwater Horizon, exploded in the Gulf of Mexico and caused the largest accidental marine oil spill in history. This case examines the tragic effects of the accident and sheds light on the reasons that caused it.
- 9781506324005 (ebook)
- Originally Published in: Crandall, W. R., Parnell, J. A., & Spillan, J. E. (2013). The BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: Part 2. In Crisis management: Leading in the new strategy landscape (2nd ed., pp. 162-166). Los Angeles: SAGE Publications, Inc. ISBN: 9781412991681.
View MARC record | catkey: 31195833