Growth strategy of a contract automobile manufacturer in Turkey during the 2008-2009 financial crisis [electronic resource] / Ibrahim Onur Oz, Cagnur Kaytmaz Balsari
- Oz, Ibrahim Onur
- London : SAGE Publications Pvt. Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Balsari, Cagnur Kaytmaz
- SAGE Knowledge. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The financial crisis of 2008-2009 was devastating for most of the car manufacturers around the world. Many of them lost their competency and market position in the global car market with unprecedentedly low sales volumes and negative financial performances. However, Tofas, the biggest car manufacturer of Turkey, turned the financial crisis into an opportunity through its international alliances, credit subsidiary and research and development (R&D), while increasing its profitability and market positioning during the midst of the financial crisis.
- 9781526431615 (ebook)
- Originally published in Oz, I. O., & Balsari, C. K. (2017). Growth strategy of a contract automobile manufacturer in Turkey during the 2008-2009 financial crisis. Asian Journal of Management Cases 14(1), 49-64. DOI:.
View MARC record | catkey: 31196563