Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project [electronic resource] : in need of divine intervention / K. Chandrasekaran, Sachin Bhardwaj, G. Raghuram
- Chandrasekaran, K.
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Bhardwaj, Sachin and Raghuram, G.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- It was January 21, 2012, a cold and foggy day in Delhi. As Rajendra Pachauri stepped out of the meeting, he knew this was going to be harder than he had imagined. Three and a half years earlier, in July 2008, Dr Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India, had appointed Pachauri as the head of a six-member committee to examine an alternative alignment (Alignment 4A) for the controversial Sethusamudram Shipping Canal Project (SSCP) and provide its recommendations as soon as possible.
- 9781473994287 (ebook)
- Originally published: Chandrasekaran, K., Bhardwaj, S. & Raghuram, C. 2014. Sethusamudram shipping canal Project: In need of divine intervention. CIPR0016. Ahmedabad: Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31197121