Elderly Health Services and Remote Health Monitoring [electronic resource] / by Lumin Chen, Yihao Li, Lina Han, Liang Yuan, Yuxiang Sun, Xiaolu Tang
- Chen, Lumin
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 81 pages 73 illustrations, 59 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Li, Yihao, Han, Lina, Yuan, Liang, Sun, Yuxiang, Tang, Xiaolu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology, 2191-530X
- Simulation and Experimental Analysis of Auxiliary Lower Extremity Exoskeleton -- Simulation and Research of Upper Limb Rehabilitation Evaluation System based on Micro Inertial Sensor Network -- Generative Design and Simulation of the Exoskeleton -- Design and Simulation of Controllable Soft Driver for Exoskeleton Robot -- Design and Simulation Analysis of Rigid-flexible Hybrid Upper Limb Rehabilitation mechanism -- Classification and Treatment System for Facial Acne Vulgaris based on Image Recognition -- Comparative Analysis Soft Kinematics of Hand Rehabilitation Robot Powered by Pneumatic Muscles. .
- This book focuses on typical health services and remote monitoring methods, such as visual recognition and deep learning. Chiefly addressing the design and simulation of rehabilitation devices, and the evaluation of their effects on various diseases, it offers a valuable resource for professional researchers and graduate students in the fields of elderly medicine, signal processing, and rehabilitation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31197937