Transactions on Engineering Technologies [electronic resource] : World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science 2018 / edited by Sio-Iong Ao, Haeng Kon Kim, Mahyar A. Amouzegar
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- VIII, 220 pages 146 illustrations, 91 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ao, Sio-Iong, Kim, Haeng-Kon, Amouzegar, Mahyar A., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Selected topics in chemical engineering -- Selected topics in bioengineering -- Selected topics in internet engineering -- Selected topics in image engineering -- Selected topics in electrical engineering -- Selected topics in systems engineering -- Selected topics in industrial applications.
- This book features a selection of revised and extended research articles written by prominent researchers who participated in the 26th World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science (WCECS 2018), held in San Francisco, USA, on October 23-25, 2018. Topics covered include engineering mathematics, electrical engineering, communications systems, computer science, chemical engineering, systems engineering, manufacturing engineering and industrial applications. With contributions carefully chosen to represent the most cutting-edge research presented at the conference and highlighting the state of the art in engineering technologies and the physical sciences and their applications, the book is a valuable reference resource for graduate students and researchers working in these fields.
- Digital File Characteristics:
View MARC record | catkey: 31198265