The Blackwell handbook of mediation : bridging theory, research, and practice / edited by Margaret S. Herrman
- Malden, MA ; Oxford : Blackwell Pub., 2006.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 448 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Herrman, Margaret S., 1944-
- Introduction / Margaret S. Herrman -- Mediation from beginning to end : a testable model / Margaret S. Herrman, Nancy Hollett, and Jerry Gale -- Examining mediation in context : toward understanding variations in mediation programs / Craig McEwen -- Policy, practice, and politics : bargaining in the shadow of Whitehall / Janet Walker and Sherrill Hayes -- The role of antecedent and procedural characteristics in mediation : a review of the research / Roselle L. Wissler -- Applying the comprehensive model to workplace mediation research / Brian Polkinghorn and E. Patrick McDermott -- Restorative justice mediated dialog / Mark S. Umbreit and Robert B. Coates -- Mediation as framing and framing within mediation / Barbara Gray -- Does the model overarch the narrative stream? / John M. Winslade and Gerald D. Monk -- A facework frame for mediation / Stephen Littlejohn and Kathy Domenici -- Mediation and the fourfold model of justice / Donald E. Conlon -- The dynamics of power in child custody mediation / Donald T. Saposnek -- Emotion in mediation : implications, applications, opportunities, and challenges / Tricia S. Jones -- Preempting disaster : pre-mediation strategies to deal with strong emotions / Daniel L. Shapiro -- The meaning of "social" in interpersonal conflict and its resolution / Sandra Schruijer and Leopold S. Vansina -- Manager as mediator : developing a conflict-positive organization / Dean Tjosvold and Fang Su -- Mediation and difficult conflicts / Morton Deutsch -- Enhancing mediator artistry : multiple frames, spirit, and reflection in action / Neil H. Katz -- Of time and the river : notes on the Herrman, Hollett, and Gale model of mediation / Kevin Avruch -- Mediation at the millennium / Dean G. Pruitt -- A trainer responds to the model / Zena D. Zumeta -- Conclusion / Margaret S. Herrman.
- 1405127422 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 3120898