Charting the unknown : how computer mapping at Harvard became GIS / Nick Chrisman
- Chrisman, Nicholas R.
- Redlands, Calif. : ESRI Press, 2006.
[Chicago, Ill.] : Independent Publishers Group (IPG)
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 218 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 23 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 1589481186 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -204) and index.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Apple QuickTime version 7 or greater; latest version of Adobe Reader; 800x600 or higher-resolution monitor with at least 256 colors; modern web browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox.
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Pentium processor-based PC or compatible computer; at least 128 MB of RAM; Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP.
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Apple Macintosh with a 400 MHz G3 processor or faster; at least 128 MB of RAM; MAC OS X version 10.2 or later.
View MARC record | catkey: 3121116