Hooked on horror : a guide to reading interests in horror fiction / Anthony J. Fonseca and June Michele Pulliam
- Fonseca, Anthony J.
- Westport, Conn. : Libraries Unlimited, 2002.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 464 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pulliam, June Michele
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Genreflecting advisory series
- Introduction to horror fiction -- Annotated bibliography of horror novels and films -- Annotated bibliography of horror short story collections -- Further reading on the genre -- Appendix A: Stretching the boundaries: Cross-genre horror fiction -- Appendix B: Collection development: Core list -- Appendix C: True ghost tales -- Subject index -- Index of authors and titles -- Short story index.
- "Although we ... refer to this guide as a second edition ... it is, for all practical purposes, volume 2 of Hooked on horror. This is because space constraints make it impossible for us to list most of the titles that are found in the first edition. Therefore, readers' advisors ... who own the first edition are advised to use this guide as a supplement rather than as a stand-alone product"--P. xxii., Copyrighted 2003., and Includes indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-EDUBEHV copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3121443