Atlas of Delaware County, Pennsylvania : comprehending 26 maps drawn from official records, private plans and deeds, surveys of the different county surveyors, Dr. Joshua W. Ash's map, the U.S Coast Survey, and actual surveys throughout the county / by Henry W. Hopkins ; surveyed, compiled, drawn and published under the direction of G.M. Hopkins
- Corporate Author:
- G.M. Hopkins & Co.
- Additional Titles:
- Atlas of Delaware County, State of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia : G.M. Hopkins, 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (various pagings) : color maps ; 47 x 39 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hopkins, H. W. (Henry Whitmer), 1838-1920 and Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Harold J. Cramer Map Collection
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ (W 75°36ʹ05ʺ--W 75°12ʹ41ʺ/N 40°03ʹ58ʺ--N 39°48ʹ08ʺ).
- Shows lot boundaries, landowners' names, and selected building footprints.
Contains 23 maps; 19 are on 19 leaves numbered nonsequentially 13-63; the other 4 are on 4 folded unnumbered leaves of onionskin type paper.
Includes index; distance table; population table; lists of post offices, miles of public roads, agricultural statistics, and manufacturers; and advertisements on last page.
Maps Library copy cover broken away but still attached to spine.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, Inc., 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Pennsylvania county and regional histories ; no. 108)
- Source of Acquisition:
- Maps Library copy 000081468492: Gift of Harold J. Cramer, 2018.
View MARC record | catkey: 312145