Gulf Coast estate law conference
- [Mechanicsburg, Pa.] (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 532 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 2006-4193
- Living trusts / Lindsay C. Foster-Johnson -- Overview of estate planning objectives, documents & techniques / Jerry B. Chariton -- Update on Pennsylvania inheritance tax & PA estate tax / J. Paul Dibert -- The lawyer's ethical considerations in Medicaid planning for the elderly : representing Smith and Jones / Katherine C. Pearson -- New conflict rules govern hiring of executors / Samuel C. Stretton -- IRS Circular 230 and its application to estates practice / Henry R. Johnston, III, Dean M. Naccarato -- Comment on the Barnes Foundation / Terrance A. Kline -- Court tells Barnes trustees to try again / Donald W. Kramer -- Court allows Barnes Foundation to move collection to Philadelphia / Donald W. Kramer -- Barnes student's appeal dismissed / Donald W. Kramer -- Barnes "audit" shows how not to run the board / Donald W. Kramer -- Court stops sale by Hershey trust / Donald W. Kramer -- With Attorney General, Hershey agrees to limitations / Donald W. Kramer -- Court adopts "multi-factor approach" to determine standing / Donald W. Kramer -- Court expands standing rules when Attorney General has conflict / Donald W. Kramer.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3121980