Petroleum refineries : will record profits spur investment in new capacity? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, October 19, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Energy and Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 135 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:P 44/4
Serial no. 109-102 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2006-0120-P.
"Serial no. 109-102."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 2/28/06: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:25101.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3123407