Getting ready for a nuclear-ready Iran / edited by Henry Sokoloski, Patrick Clawson
- [Carlisle Barracks, PA] : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 314 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sokolski, Henry D., Clawson, Patrick, 1951-, Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute, and Nonproliferation Policy Education Center
- 1. Getting ready for a nuclear-ready Iran : report of the NPEC Working Group / Henry Sokolski -- 2. Arab security responses to a nuclear-ready Iran / Richard L. Russell -- 3. The nuclear capabilities and ambitions of Iran's neighbors / Wyn Q. Bowen, Joanna Kidd -- 4. Turkey, Iran and nuclear risks / Ian O. Lesser -- 5. The day after Iran gets the bomb / Kenneth R. Timmerman -- 6. Is the Begin doctrine still a viable option for Israel? / Shlomo Brom -- 7. Strategy for a nuclear Iran / Thomas Donnelly -- 8. Iran gets the bomb : then what? / George Perkovich, Silvia Manzanero -- 9. Reducing vulnerability of the Strait of Hormuz / Dagobert Brito, Amy Myers Jaffe -- 10. Deter and contain : dealing with a nuclear Iran / Michael Eisenstadt -- 11. Managing the Iranian threat to sea commerce diplomatically / Douglas E. Streusand -- 12. What transatlantic strategy on Iran? / Thérèse Delpech.
- "October 2005."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Electronic version also available on the SSI website.
View MARC record | catkey: 3123466