Excel scientific and engineering cookbook / David M. Bourg
- Bourg, David M.
- Beijing ; Sebastopol, Calif. : O'Reilly, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 424 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Using Excel -- Getting acquainted with Visual Basic for Applications -- Collecting and cleaning up data -- Charting -- Statistical analysis -- Time series analysis -- Mathematical functions -- Curve fitting and regression -- Solving equations -- Numerical integration and differentiation -- Solving ordinary differential equations -- Solving partial differential equations -- Performing optimization analyses in Excel -- Introduction to financial calculations.
- 0596008791 (pbk.)
- "Adding Excel to your analysis arsenal"--Cover.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Engineering copy: Purchased with funds from the J. Harvey Fahnestock Endowment for Scientific, Engineering and Rare Books; 20056.
Engineering copy 2: Gift from the personal collection of Douglas Loren Williams; 2008.
View MARC record | catkey: 3124877