Digital portfolios in teacher education / Laurie Mullen, Jody Britten, and Joan McFadden
- Mullen, Laurie, 1961-
- Indianapolis, IN : JIST Works, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 146 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Britten, Jody, 1973- and McFadden, Joan, 1934-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Portfolios in education: understanding the context -- Portfolios in teacher education -- Rationale for the movement of portfolios into the digital format -- The place of standards in education: how they shape a portfolio -- Introduction to the digital portfolio model -- Assessment of portfolios in teacher education model -- Technical components of digital portfolio creation -- A success story: the role of a digital portfolio in the interview process.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 3146922