Ethical challenges in the management of health information / Laurinda Beebe Harman
- Sudbury, Mass. : Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 655 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harman, Laurinda B. and American Health Information Management Association
- Professional values and the code of ethics -- Ethical decision-making guidelines and tools -- Privacy and confidentiality -- Compliance, fraud, and abuse -- Clinical code selection and use -- Quality review -- Research and decision support -- Public health -- Manged care: lessons of integration -- Clinical care: end of life -- Electronic health records -- Information security -- Software development and implementation -- Data resource management -- Integrated delivery systems -- E-health for consumers, patients, and caregivers -- E-HIM: information technology and information exchange -- Genetic information -- Adoption information -- Drug, alcohol, sexual, and behavioral information -- Management -- Entrepreneurship -- Vendor management -- Advocacy.
- 0763747327 (casebound)
- "AHIMA, American Health Information Management Association."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20056.
Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund; 20067.
- Endowment Note:
- Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund
Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 3148783