The thin blue line [videorecording] / an American Playhouse presentation ; an Errol Morris film ; produced by Mark Lipson ; directed by Errol Morris
- Santa Monica, CA : Metro Goldwyn Mayer Home Entertainment, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (102 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Morris, Errol, Glass, Philip, Czapsky, Stefan, Chappell, Robert, American Playhouse Theatrical Films, MGM Home Entertainment Inc, IFC Films, and Fourth Floor Productions
- Language Note:
- Closed-captioned in English with optional English, French or Spanish subtitles.
- Errol Morris sets out to prove that a convicted hitchhiker did not kill a Dallas policeman in 1976 - and that the lowlife who fingered him did. Based on a true story.
- Related Titles:
- First person (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: Not rated.
- Originally released in 1988.
Includes the episode Mr. Personality from the television series First person.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Directors of photography, Stefan Czapsky, Robert Chappell ; editor, Paul Barnes ; original music composed by Philip Glass.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital stereo surround.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Library of the Future Campaign; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 3149198