Angiogenesis. Volume 445 : in vivo systems. Part B / edited by David A. Cheresh
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier/Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xlii, 409 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Cheresh, David A.
- Methods in enzymology ; v. 445
- Front Cover; Methods in Enzymology; Contributors; Preface; Chapter 1: Inflammation, Angiogenesis, and Lymphangiogenesis; Chapter 2: Color-Coded Fluorescent Mouse Models of Cancer Cell Interactions with Blood Vessels and Lymphatics; Chapter 3: Bone Marrow-Derived Vascular Progenitors and Proangiogenic Monocytes in Tumors; Chapter 4: Screening Phage-Display Peptide Libraries for Vascular Targeted Peptides; Chapter 5: Avian Embryos: A Model for the Study of Primary Vascular Assembly in Warm-Blooded Animals; Chapter 6: Mouse Models to Investigate Anti-Cancer Effects of VEGF Inhibitors.
- This third volume in David Cheresh's angiogenesis trilogy covers in vivo models including avian embryos, proteomic mapping, and mouse models of cancer.
- 9780080921662 (electronic bk.) and 0080921663 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 31498345