- Advances in immunology ; 100
- Front Cover; Advances in Immunology; Copyright Page; Contents; Contributors; Chapter 1: Autoimmune Diabetes Mellitus-Much Progress, but Many Challenges; Chapter 2: CD3 Antibodies as Unique Tools to Restore Self-Tolerance in Established Autoimmunity: Their Mode of Action and Clini; Chapter 3: GAD65 Autoimmunity-Clinical Studies; Chapter 4: CD8+ T Cells in Type 1 Diabetes; Chapter 5: Dysrulation of T Cell Peripheral Tolerance in Type 1 Diabetes; Chapter 6: Gene-Gene Interactions in the NOD Mouse Model of Type 1 Diabetes; Subject Index; Contents of Recent Volumes; Color Plates.
- Eight cutting-edge reviews on the immunopathogenesis of type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- 9780080921730 (electronic bk.)
0080921736 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31498346