Travel adventures : the Great Barrier Reef / Dona Herweck Rice
- Rice, Dona
- Additional Titles:
- Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef : place value, and Set title: Grades K-1, Numbers and counting
- Huntington Beach, CA : Teacher Created Materials, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Nature's playground -- What is a reef? -- Sea creatures -- Take care! -- Problem solving -- Glossary.
- The Great Barrier Reef is a special place. Come see the coral. Look at colorful sea creatures. Australia's underwater attraction is waiting for you. Along the way, you'll learn place value! This nonfiction math book combines math and reading skills, and uses real-life examples of problem solving to teach subject-area content. The dynamic images, detailed sidebars, practice problems, and math diagrams make learning place value easy and fun. Text features include a table of contents, a glossary, an index, and captions to build vocabulary and increase understanding of math and reading concepts. An in-depth problem-solving section provides additional learning and practice opportunities. Engage students with this high-interest math book!
- 9781425856779 (paperback)
- Interest Grade:
- K to Grade 3.
- Includes index.
"27328" -- page  of cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 31500344