PBS NewsHour. How this philanthropist hopes to boost mid-career women artists / [produced by NewsHour Productions].
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The work of women artists makes up only 3 to 5 percent of major museums' permanent collections in the U.S. and Europe. Many of these artists struggle financially -- but Susan Unterberg is trying to change that. For decades, the artist has supported her female peers as an anonymous benefactor. Jeffrey Brown sits down with Unterberg to discuss why she decided to put a name on her philanthropy.
- Related Titles:
- In series: PBS newshour
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 15, 2020).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Interviewer: Jeffrey Brown; interviewee: Susan Unterberg.
View MARC record | catkey: 31500919