The Oxford handbook of the neurobiology of learning and memory / edited by Thomas J. Carew
- Additional Titles:
- Neurobiology of learning and memory
- New York : Oxford University Press, 2020-
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Carew, Thomas J.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open access.
- NR4A Transcription Factor Family: Key Regulators of Memory Formation / Dina P. Matheos, Marcelo A. Wood -- Alzheimer's Disease: Causes, Mechanisms, and Steps Toward Prevention / Se Hoon Choi, Rudolph E. Tanzi -- Emotional Memory in the Human Brain / Leonard Faul, Kevin S. LaBar -- Insights into Cognitive Disorders in Aging and Mental Illness: Molecular Influences on Circuits of the Prefrontal Cortex / Amy Arnsten -- Neuronal Excitability in Memory Allocation: Mechanisms and Consequences / Alexander D. Jacob, Andrew J. Mocle, Paul W. Frankland, Sheena A. Josselyn.
- This handbook is currently in development, with individual articles publishing online in advance of print publication. At this time, we cannot add information about unpublished articles in this handbook, however the table of contents will continue to grow as additional articles pass through the review process and are added to the site. Please note that the online publication date for this handbook is the date that the first article in the title was published online.
- 9780190069179 (online resource)
- Publication Frequency:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31502086