Agricultural chemical usage. Postharvest applications / United States Department of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service, Economics Research Service
- Uniform Title:
- Agricultural chemical usage. Postharvest applications (Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Postharvest applications
- [Washington, D.C.] : NASS, -
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Agricultural Statistics Service
United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service
- Presents information related to chemical applications for selected crops in storage facilities (post harvest).
- Continues in Part:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- May 1998-
- Publication Frequency:
- Title from cover in PDF file (viewed on Jan. 3, 2000).
"Ag Ch 1."
Latest issue consulted: Mar. 1999.
Survey covers different crops each year.
- Type of File/Data:
- Text and PDF formats
- Other Forms:
- Online version of print publication.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the NASS web site. Address as of 9/10/03: http://usda.mannlib.cornell.edu/reports/nassr/other/pcu-bb/#postharvest; current access is available via PURL.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader (required to view issues in PDF).
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: National Agricultural Statistics Service, Mar. 1999-
View MARC record | catkey: 31502260