Computer-based patient records : better planning and oversight by VA, DOD, and IHS would enhance health data sharing : report to congressional committees / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Computer based patient records
Better planning and oversight by VA, DOD, and IHS would enhance health data sharing
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Office, 
- United States. Department of Defense—Data processing
- United States. Indian Health Service—Data processing
- United States. Veterans Administration—Data processing
- Chief information officers—United States
- Electronic data interchange—United States
- Medical records—Management—United States
- Medical records—United States—Data processing
- "April 2001."
Paper version available from the General Accounting Office.
Title from title screen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/2/2001: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d01459.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
View MARC record | catkey: 31503498