Bioavailability of nutrients and other active components of dietary supplements : January 1966 through October 1999 : 2357 citations / prepared by Kristine M. Scannell, Mary Frances Picciano
- Scannell, Kristine
- Bethesda, Md. (8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda 20894) : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, National Library of Medicine, Reference Section, 
- Additional Creators:
- Picciano, Mary Frances, NIH Office of Dietary Supplements, and National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Section
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Bibliography focuses on sources that contain information on: the legislative history of dietary supplements; the relevancy of bioavailability data to national food, nutrition and food policy issues; the impact of genetics, physiological state and formulation on bioavailability of dietary supplements; profiles of dietary supplement users; key factors in measuring bioavailability of dietary supplements.
- Report Numbers:
- HE 20.3615/2:99-4
- "1999 December."
Not distributed to depository libraries in a physical form.
Prepared in support of a conference held Jan. 5-6, 2000 at the Natcher Auditorium at the National Institutes of Health, conducted by the Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) of the National Institutes of Health, with the assistance of the Life Sciences Research Office (LSRO) of the American Society for Nutritional Sciences (ASNS).
Title from home page (viewed Dec. 10, 1999).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NLM Web site. Address as of 8-20-01: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/pubs/cbm/bioavailability.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 31503836