International Competition Policy Advisory Committee to the Attorney General and Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust : final report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. International Competition Policy Advisory Committee
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Dept. of Justice], 2000.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Globalization and its implications for antitrust cooperation and enforcement -- Multijurisdictional mergers: facilitating substantive convergence and minimizing conflict -- Multijurisdictional mergers: rationalizing the merger review process through targeted reform -- International anticartel enforcement and interagency enforcement cooperation -- Where trade and competition intersect -- Preparing for the future.
- Paper version no longer available for sale by the Supt. of Docs. and Title from title screen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- HTML and PDF files., Mode of access: Internet from the DOJ web site. Address as of 1/28/02: http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/icpac/finalreport.htm; current access is available via PURL., and System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader to access PDF files.
View MARC record | catkey: 31504164