Depth to water in the eastern Snake River Plain and surrounding tributary valleys, southeastern Idaho, calculated using water levels from 1980 to 1988 / by Molly A. Maupin
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Boise, Idaho : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
Denver, Colorado : Books and Open-File Reports Section
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps on 1 sheet) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Maupin, Molly A. and Idaho. Division of Environmental Quality
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:90-4193
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:750,000 (W 115°00ʹ--W 111°00ʹ/N 44°30ʹ--N 42°30ʹ).
Scale 1:1,000,000 (W 115°00ʹ--W 111°00ʹ/N 44°30ʹ--N 42°30ʹ).
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, Division of Environmental Quality."
Includes text, table, location map, and index to 1:100,000-scale quadrangles.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31505609