Historical potentiometric surface of the Edwards-Trinity Aquifer System and contiguous hydraulically connected units, west-central Texas / by Peter W. Bush, Ann F. Ardis, and Kirby H. Wynn
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Austin, Texas : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, Peter W., Ardis, Ann F., and Wynn, Kirby H.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:92-4055
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:750,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 104°10ʹ--W 97°15ʹ/N 32°50ʹ--N 29°00ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes text, 4 diagrams, 2 location maps, and 3 ancillary maps.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31505629