Properties and chemical constituents in ground water from permeable Zone D (middle Miocene deposits), Coastal Lowlands Aquifer System, south-central United States / by Robert A. Pettijohn, John F. Busby, and Jeffery D. Beckman
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Austin, Texas : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 maps) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Pettijohn, Robert A.
Beckman, Jeffery D.
Busby, John F.
National Regional Aquifer Systems Analysis Program (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 92-4105
- Aquifers—Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Maps
- Aquifers—Mississippi River Valley—Maps
- Groundwater—Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Composition—Maps
- Groundwater—Mississippi River Valley—Composition—Maps
- Mississippi River Valley
- United States—Gulf Coast
- "A contribution of the Regional Aquifer-System Analysis Program."
Includes text, location map, 1 cross section, 11 ancillary maps, 10 graphs, and 2 tables.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (sheet 1).
View MARC record | catkey: 31505636