A Gap analysis of Louisiana : June 2000 final report
- Additional Titles:
- Title from container insert: LA-GAP
- Moscow, Idaho : National Gap Analysis Program : University of Idaho ; [Washington, D.C. :] : [For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 CD-ROMs : color ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's guide container insert
- Additional Creators:
- Gap Analysis Program (U.S.), Geological Survey (U.S.). Biological Resources Division, Louisiana Gap Analysis Project, and University of Idaho
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Gap Analysis is nationwide U.S. Dept. of the Interior program to identify and map diversity of terrestrial animal species. Gaps are lands with significant species habitats unprotected by parks, reserves, or refuges; program brings together problem-solving capabilities of federal, state, and private scientists.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 94⁰00ʹ--W 89⁰00ʹ/N 33⁰--N 29⁰).
- "Final report and GIS data produced by the Louisiana Gap Analysis Project. CD set produced by the National Gap Analysis Office, Moscow, Idaho"--Container insert., Shipping list no.: 2002-0025-E., and Title from disc label.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in hard copy as "print on demand": Address as of 5/15/2002: http://www.gap.uidaho.edu/Literature/printondemand.htm. and Also available via Internet at GAP Analysis Web site: Address as of 5/15/2002: http://www.gap.uidaho.edu/Projects/FTP.htm; current access is available via PURL [shows list of States with final reports now available for downloading from database which is still under development]
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Final report should operate readily on any modern computer with current operating software. Adobe Acrobat Reader is included on Disc 1. A GIS system is needed to use GAP data.
View MARC record | catkey: 31505777