Better, faster, cheaper, smarter, and stronger : infrastructure development opportunities to drive economic recovery and resiliency : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, second session, July 1, 2020
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Infrastructure development opportunities to drive economic recovery and resiliency
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 134 pages) : illustrations..
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.116-242
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116shrg40974.
"Serial no. 116-242."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Grumet, Jason, President, Bipartisan Policy Center; Lanham, Robert, Jr., President, Associated General Contractors of America Board 2020, and President, Williams Brothers Construction; Goldfuss, Christy, Senior Vice President, Energy and Environment Policy, Center for American Progress.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2020-07-01.
View MARC record | catkey: 31507007