Challenges of undertaking an action research project and lessons learnt from a supervised novice researcher's perspectives [electronic resource] / Marian Di Vito & Sylvie Marshall-Lucette
- Di Vito, Marian
- London : SAGE Publications, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall-Lucette, Sylvie
- SAGE research methods. Cases
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case study provides a lived experience of a post-graduate student undertaking an action research project with the assistance of her research supervisor. The rationale behind the choice of research methods and ethical dilemmas from the student's and supervisor's perspectives is addressed. This case study also offers an account of collaborative practice between myself and my supervisor, the design and methods used in the project, including the journey through the project's ethical rejection and eventual approval.
- 9781473950306 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31507429