Exploring nurse educators' teaching philosophy statements [electronic resource] : an emergent mixed-methods research project / Rhea Faye D. Felicilda-Reynaldo & Rose Utley
- Felicilda-Reynaldo, Rhea Faye D.
- London : SAGE Publications, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Utley, Rose A.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Prior to this study, research on teaching philosophy statements had been limited to content analysis of teaching philosophies from other fields of study. To reach a wide range of participants across the United States, an online survey was used to collect both quantitative and qualitative data. This case study outlines the chronological events of the research project, from choosing the research topic to research dissemination plans. The authors candidly present how their planned qualitative study shifted to emergent mixed-methods research and the lessons that were learned as the project shift occurred.
- 9781473946484 (ebook)
- Audience Notes:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 31508008