Lessons learned by implementing a voluntary community-based parenting training study [electronic resource] / Beth Trammell
- Trammell, Beth
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Conducting research can be both challenging and rewarding. In doing research with a community-based sample of parents, I have learned the frustration of participant attrition and the pride of parental empowerment. Working as a collaborator on a project and then becoming the principal investigator on a project have shaped me to understand how to analyze data and re-think previous research questions. This case study aims to de-mystify the research process for students and early career professionals through the story of Purposeful Parenting. Challenges and successes are explored within the context of an institutional review board-approved research study. Implications for future researchers are also discussed.
- 9781526427878 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31508633