Multi-hospital surveys [electronic resource] : investigating health professional perceptions of clinical governance and healthcare quality and safety / Robin Gauld
- Gauld, Robin
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations
- SAGE Research Methods. Cases. Part 2
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This case describes the process and experience with conducting a large-scale multi-hospital survey study. It draws upon the example of New Zealand's largest ever health professional workforce survey, conducted across 19 multi-hospital sites, which the author led the design and conduct of. The aim of the study was to gauge progress with implementing clinical governance and respondent perceptions of aspects of healthcare quality and safety. Key challenges of the survey study included managing the processes of organizing such a study and interacting with multiple agencies. The case notes that large survey studies can provide useful data and, for the researcher, can be particularly rewarding.
- 9781526407702 (ebook)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 31509036